Greetings internet dwellers!
Well, it hath begun. Halloween Horror Nights 30 opening weekend, has come and gone. It was an interesting couple of days. Things seemed to go smoothly, despite my own personal nerves and jitters. It was a fun and tiring time.
While there are some houses that may not be high on my list, pretty much all of the houses are strong. Each have unique strengths, which help most of them standout.
I was given a unique opportunity on Friday, to join the members of the media for opening night festivities. This gave me the opportunity to film the houses. It was a weird experience for me to actually do this. It felt odd, to be recording through the experiences.
I vlogged, all of my opening weekend shenanigan's. While I won't be keeping a running commentary this year of my ranking changes weeke-to-week, I will give a quick list, and some numbers.
1. HHN Icons: Captured 10/10
2. Case Files Unearthed: Legendary Truth 9/10
3. Puppet Theatre: Captive Audience 9/10
4. Wicked Growth: Realm of the Pumpkin 9/10
5. The Bride of Frankenstein Lives 9/10
6. Welcome to sCarey: Horror in the Heartland 8/10
7. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 8/10
8. The Haunting of Hill House 8/10
9. Beetlejuice 7/10
9. Revenge of the Toothfairy 6/10
I need to spend more time in the zones, but here are my favorites so far.
1. Lights, Camera, Hacktion: Eddie's Revenge 8/10
2. Gorewood Forest 8/10
3. Crypt TV 6/10
4. Seek And Destroy 6/10
5. 30 Years 30 Fears 6/10
So with that, we move on to next week. You can see the vlog below.
Hasta La Bye-bye for now.
HHN LEGACY OWNER