Greetings internet dwellers!
As we march on towards HHN XXV, it's time to reveal what houses we loved the most in our 15 years at the event. For the 25th anniversary, we decided to make this our top 25. And it was HARD.
In our 15 years of attending the event, we have gone through MANY houses, and some, multiple times. There comes a point when your are trying to take something like this to task, that things, well, start blurring together.
Was that in the original house? Or the sequel? Was that even in this house? Or was it another one? Events even start to run together, as you ponder things like this. And sometimes, you even have to question your own choices.
It was a painstakingly slow process. Eliminating things, adding things, taking one away, re-adding the one you took away... It was tough. However, in the end, it was done. Like any kind of list, these are our favorites. Your list will probably look different. In fact, I know they will.
The houses that made it onto the list, all made it for different reasons. Some were sentimental, some were technical, but all were because they were loved- one way or another.
So without further stalling, let us begin...
25. SILVER SCREAMS- HHN XIX
24. THE WOLFMAN- HHN XIX
23. UNIVERSAL'S HOUSE OF HORRORS- HHN XXII
22. DOLLHOUSE OF THE DAMNED- HHN XXIV
21. PSYCHOSCAREAPY: HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS- HHN XVII
20. FRIDAY THE 13TH: CAMP BLOOD- HHN XVII
19. PENN & TELLER NEW'KD LAS VEGAS- HHN XXII
18. THE IN-BETWEEN- HHN XXI
17. WINTER'S NIGHT: THE HAUNTING OF HAWTHORN CEMETERY- HHN XXI
16. CATACOMBS: BLACK DEATH RISING- HHN XX
15. URBAN LEGENDS: LA LLORONA- HHN XXIII
14. SCREAM HOUSE- HHN XII
13. SCARY TALES: ONCE UPON A NIGHTMARE- HHN XVIII
12. THE CABIN IN THE WOODS- HHN XXIII
11. PSYCHOSCAREAPY- HHN XIII
There you have it. Part 1 of our list. Our Top 10 is waiting in the wings, and will be revealed later this week.
Hasta La Bye-bye for now.
Comments are closed.
HHN LEGACY OWNER